Free stays in the past to win with intoHistory
Terms & Conditions of the free draw
- This giveaway is free. It does not demand any financial commitment on the part of participants.
- The prize is a two-nights stay offered for two people in a specially chosen historic lodging in Europe. Breakfast is often included (depending on the offer), but transport, catering and additional services are not.
- The free draw is being promoted on the http://www.intohistory.com website (in English and in French), as well as on its various social networks.
- Participation requires registration for the (free) newsletter of intoHistory, which showcases historic accommodation, our latest published articles, and upcoming giveaways. This subscription can be cancelled on request. Existing subscribers are naturally free to participate too.
- One winner will be drawn automatically at the end of the promotion period (outside exceptional draws).
- The winner will be notified personally by email (in parallel with the accommodation partner). The other subscribers will be informed of the outcome of the draw as well. If the winner does not give a sign of life within a period of five days, the price is then automatically assigned to another subscriber.
- The winner will get in touch directly with the accommodation partner to book the nights offered to him or her, within the announced period, and subject to room availability for the dates.
- The free draw organizers cannot be held responsible for non-availability of a room at certain times of the season when there is a greater influx of guests.
- The prize offered is not nominative. The winner may also assign the free nights to one person (or one couple) of his or her choice, provided he or she sends the chosen person’s name to the accommodation beforehand.
- The free stay is not refundable. If the winner is unable to accept it, he or she is asked to inform intoHistory as soon as possible so that another winner may be drawn.
- At the end of his or her stay, the winner will be invited to leave feedback on the intoHistory website.
- This free draw is open to anyone over 18 years without particular geographical restrictions.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Participants who introduced several different email addresses will be excluded. Automated or robot-generated entries will also be invalidated.
- The personal data transmitted to intoHistory will be treated in the strictest confidence, and with utmost respect for privacy.
- The contest organizers cannot be held responsible for any failure independent of their will, including electronic origin.
- Participation in this free draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This giveaway is organized by BIYP Sprl (intoHistory), Av. de Tervueren 168/18, 1150 Brussels (Belgium), registered as BE 0843 448 652, in partnership with the owner of the selected historic accommodation.
- No employee, partner or any immediate family member of BIYP Sprl or of the selected historic accommodation is authorized to compete in this draw.
- These terms and conditions are subject to Belgian law. In case of dispute, the parties shall seek primarily an amicable solution. Only the courts of Brussels (French language) will be competent.
Please do get in touch with intoHistory for any question regarding this giveaway.