Frequent questions about intoHistory
Stay in History?
- A few days’ holiday in History?
- Is intoHistory intended for you?
- How are the properties presented on the intoHistory website selected?
- On what appreciation criteria do we base our selection?
- Does an historic building restored in a contemporary style also have a place on the intoHistory site?
Search and reservation
- Searching for a historic hotel in Europe?
- Stay in historic accommodation?
- Which of intoHistory’s destination is the most romantic?
- Booking well in advance or at the last minute?
- Why it is always much more savvy to make direct bookings
Condition and amenities
- Can events such as wedding receptions be organised at IntoHistory locations?
- Are pets permitted?
- Are children welcome?
- Are these sites accessible to those with reduced mobility?
- Old, restored or renovated? 50 clues to identify vestiges from the past
- Four keys to unlock history (practical method to enjoy true “little trips back in time”)
- Start sketching!
- Listening to history through the soles of your feet?
- Offers and good deals
Do not hesitate to ask other questions, if certain aspects of the intoHistory project seem unclear to you.