Become a correspondent for intoHistory
intoHistory is seeking “correspondents”
intoHistory is looking for local “ambassadors” and correspondents who can help identify inspiring and genuinely historic accommodation in their area, and who would also encourage their owners to showcase these period properties on our site. Historians, art historians, cultural guides and other “heritage transmitters” are most welcome to apply, provided they have a written journalistic experience in writing English or French.
A status which involves:
- prospecting and selecting historic accommodations in one’s region,
- formulating propositions of collaboration with the owners of these accommodations,
- preparing management and presentation files of these accommodations for IH,
- becoming intermediaries with these proprietors for years to come,
- offering their services (cultural orientation) to the clients of these accommodations,
- sharing their experience and contacts with other IH partners.
Contribution of new accommodations
What does intoHistory offer to the correspondent ?
- targeted visibility and promotion in the intoHistory network of visitors and tourists
- a dedicated page for the correspondent, linked to the accommodation
- possibility to use the intoHistory blog to publish personal articles
- access to the network of correspondents
- A fee, based on the type of services performed for each accommodation
For more information
Interested? Please contact us.